STATUS OF OPERATION
Pastoral Council of the Convention
- It’s composed by the leader of every Romanian Pentecostal organization (Assemblies of God, Church of God, Pentecostal Romanian Union), plus five pastors of these organizations, appointed by their leaders. The Coordinating Pastor of the Convention shall be an ex officio member of this Council. The leader of the institution which organizes the convention will be the moderator of the Pastoral committee.
- It is established as a mandate for a period of four years. Changes in Council membership will not be more than one person per organization in a mandate, except for unforeseen circumstances (death, disciplinary, incapacity). Such a change will be taken after prior consultation with the leaders of the other organizations.
- Major decisions of the Pastoral Council will take effect following the briefing of the Pastoral Committee of the Convention (formed by the Romanian Pentecostal Pastors of the United States and Canada).
- Appoints the institution that will take over the organization of the Convention.
- Initiates a vision and collaborates with the Coordinating Pastor in the preparation of the theme for the Convention.
- Establishes the ethical and moral code of the ministers (preachers, singers) of the convention and ensures that it is respected.
- Creates and maintains a website managed by a webmaster. www.ropenti.com becomes the official website of the Pastoral Committee of the Convention and it is annually made available to the organizing church.
- Creates the position of Administrative Officer of the Committee. The duties and responsibilities are set by the Pastoral Council.
- Ensures that decisions taken by one of the organizations on the ethical, moral and doctrinal aspect of a worker or member are respected within the other organizations that are part of the Convention.
- Grows within its activities relations of mutual respect, brotherly collaboration and non-interference in the internal affairs of the constituent organizations (churches).
- Cannot be replaced and it is not subject of authority by the component organizations.
Assemblies of God
Church of God
Romanian Pentecostal Union